CBSE NEET UG Results 2017 Expected To Declare On 8th July 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) who is responsible for conducting the NEET exam every year, has announced that the results for NEET 2017 are expected to release on 8th of July 2017. The examination was attempted by 11,38,890 candidates in 10 different languages around 103 cities exam center.
As per news, after the Madras High Court order, the exam results for NEET 2017 are expected on the given date.
How to Check NEET 2017 Result [Easy Steps]
Here are some points, that you need to remember while checking your exam sheet marks fro NEET 2017.
- Candidates should have the full details of your Seat no. The candidates who score higher than the cut-off marks will be eligible for admission to 95,000 undergraduate MBBS and BDS seats.
- Those who passes the examination will be given All India Rank
- The cut-off marks is expected to rise in 2017 NEET Exam, according to sources it is estimated to be around 475
- The most important is, how will you check your exam NEET 2017 result, here are the steps
– Go to the website (cbseneet.nic.in) officially made by government for NEET 2017
– After visiting, you will find a notification panel on the home page regarding NEET 2017 results.
– Select the required notification and then fill up your exam details like seat no. and all
– Click on submit button
– After the result is displayed check it out and take the print out of it of download the NEET 2017 result.
It was firstly said that the results will be announced on 7th May 2017 but are delayed and we have got this new date.