Here is an important news for all the candidates who are going to appear for NEET 2018 examination. As per the latest update, CBSE Board has announced few important details regarding the NEET 2018 Rules and Dress Code for Boys & Girls. Candidate must read the below-listed rules and regulations set by the board officials and strictly follow those during the NEET examination. So we would advise candidates to read the following information carefully for their reference.
NEET 2018 Rules & Regulations
The CBSE Board exam authorities have decided to implement strict dress code pattern in the examination keeping in view the issues which occurred in the previous year’s leading to the postponement of the exam. Candidates are therefore advised to read and adhere the rules and regulations strictly in order to avoid the future hassle. The NEET 2018 guidelines suggest the separate dress code for boys and girls as per the notice issued by the Directive of Honorable Supreme Court under CBSE. Read the article carefully to know about the detailed NEET 2018 Rules & Dress Code.
NEET 2018 Dress Code
Applicants of the NEET 2018, have to follow the below given NEET 2018 dress code rule while appearing for the exam. So, do check the rules and follow the same.
- Candidates have to wear light half sleeves clothes not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- Candidates have to wear Slippers not shoes.
NEET 2018 Dress Code for Boys/ Male Candidate
- Male applicants have to wear light colored clothes such as Jeans, Shirt having half sleeves only, Pant. The shirt buttons have to be medium in size and not bigger.
- Wearing Kurta Payjama is not allowed.
- Wear only sandals or slippers as shoes are not allowed into the exam hall.
NEET 2018 Dress Code for Girls/ Female Candidate
- Female candidates can wear light half sleeve clothes which should not have brooch/badge, big buttons, flowers etc. with trouser / Salwar.
- Candidates with Slippers or Sandals having low heels are only allowed and female contenders with shoes are not allowed to enter the exam hall or for writing the exam paper.
- Female Muslim applicants can wear traditional dress like Hijab / Burqa. However, those candidates wearing traditional dress have to come in the prescribed time before the commencement of test for undergoing the checking process.
- It is said that female applicants are requested to not wear ring, pendants, necklace, nose ring, earrings, or any kind of jewelry as those jewelry have to be checked before entering into the exam center or hall.
What Items or Things are allowed or not allowed in NEET 2018 Exam Hall
Check out the detailed items that are allowed and not allowed into the exam center or exam hall for writing the NEET 2018 given below.
|S.No||Items / Things Allowed||Items/ Things Not Allowed|
|1||Slippers and Sandals only||Shoes|
|2||Trousers / Jeans||Sunglasses|
|3||Half T-Shirt, Shirt||Shirt or T-Shirts (Full Sleeves)|
|4||Churidar / Leggings||Watches|
|5||Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Bracelets|
|6||Jeans||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|7||Lowers||Chain / Rings / Necklace etc. (Any type of ornaments or jewelry)|
|8||Salwar||Big buttons, badge/brooch T-Shirts|
|9||Mangal Sutra||Bangles are not allowed (only married can wear)|
|10||Tiny Rubber Band||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|11||Top (Half-Sleeves) / Kurti||Burka, Kurta Payjama, Cap|
Also Read :: JEE Main 2018 Correction
NEET 2018 Barred Items/ Things
Applicants are advised not to carry any barred items to the exam hall for writing the NEET 2018 examination. Below we have listed NEET 2018 Barred Items/ Things
- Stationery items such as textual material (written or printed), Geometry / Pencil Box, paper bits, Plastic, Calculator, Pouch, Pen, Writing Pad, Scale, Pen Drives, Log Table, Eraser, Electronic Scanners or Pen etc.
- Various other barred items or things such as wallet googles, hair pin, hair band, handbags, belt, scarf, cap, tabeez / charm etc.
- Communication devices such as digital watches, mobile phones, Bluetooth, Microphone, earphone, health band, pager etc.
- Camera or Watch of any type.
- Any metallic item.
- All other items or things which can be used for unfair means.
It is to be noted that, there will be no means of arrangement will be done at the exam center for keeping the items or things or belongings of the candidates appearing in the exam. If candidates are found carrying any things for unfair means action will be taken against them. So, make sure not to carry the barred items and the items that are not allowed at the exam center. These are the few NEET 2018 rules that have to be strictly followed by the contenders during NEET 2018 examination.