NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form & Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility & Syllabus @ nta.ac.in – Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2019 is a popular engineering entrance examination which is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admissions into Under graduate programmes among 31 NITS and 23 IITs in India. As per the recent notification and updates, JEE Main 2019 examination will be conducted twice in a year in the month of January and April for the academic year 2019. Candidate can check below, JEE Main 2019 exam details like Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus.
Students looking forward to JEE Main 2019 entrance exams can get related information regarding Login & Registration, Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria and other related Information below:
- 1 JEE Main Official Website:: www.nta.ac.in
- 2 www.nta.ac.in
- 3 JEE Main 2019 Notification & Latest News
- 4 JEE Main 2019 Login & Registration For JEE Main 2019 Application Form Guide
- 5 JEE Main 2019 Correction Of Application Form – How To Correct
- 6 JEE Main 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
- 7 JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- 9 JEE Main Results 2019
JEE Main Official Website:: www.nta.ac.in
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is all India entrance for students cleared 12th and desired for undergraduate engineering programs at institutes like IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology) and other engineering institutions located across the country. Candidates can get all related Information regarding Jee Mains Exam in JEE Main Official Website Official website which is
JEE Main 2019 Notification & Latest News
: JEE Main 2019 Notification
- NTA JEE Main 2019 examination dates for the month of January and April has been announced.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form for January examination will be conducted from 1st September 2019.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted only through Online mode (computer based exam)
- It is confirmed that JEE Main 2019 examination will be conducted by National Test Agency (NTA) twice in a year
H2: JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
JEE Main 2019 examination will be conducted twice in a year i.e. in the month of January and April. Below we have listed JEE Main 2019 Exam Date for Jan and April
JEE Main 2019 Exam (January)
JEE Main 2019 Exam (April)
|Examination||JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main|
|Examination Type||All India level|
|Conducted by||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|JEE Main 2019 Participating Institutes||20 IIITs, 31 NITs and 18 FTIs|
|Examination Mode||Offline, Online|
|Notification Release date||Nov-18|
|Last date for apply||Jan-19|
JEE Main 2019 Login & Registration For JEE Main 2019 Application Form Guide
JEE Main 2019 examination will be organized by National Test Agency (NTA) for admissions into undergraduate programmes among 31 NITS and 23 IITs in India. Candidates applying for JEE Main 2019 exam have to fill the Application form through online mode. Below we have provided detailed information of JEE Main 2019 Application Form and Registration Process.
- Candidate have to fill the NTA JEE Main 2019 Application form through online mode only.
- Candidate must note that Aadhaar is must to fill the application form.
- Candidate must keep documents like parents/ guardians scanned images of passport size photographs and signature handy.
- The dimensions of photographs and signature should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm and 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm respectively.
- All the images should be in JPEG and JPG Format.
- Candidate must note that submitting multiple applications is not allowed. Doing so will cancel their candidature.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.
- The application fee of the JEE Main 2019 application form can be paid through debit/credit card and also through e-challan of syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI bank.
- Candidate must note that application fee will not be accepted through DD, money order, IPO etc.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print of the online form for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Correction Of Application Form – How To Correct
Its very simple to make changes in your application form (Jee Main Correction) just follow our steps to correct it.
- Open the official Website (As Per Link)
- Use your Application Number & Password For Login
- Your Details Will be Displayed On Screen
- Scroll Down till the end, You would find Edit Application Form Button
- Make Correction As per Required Changes
- Save the Changes & Make Print for hand copy
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019: Candidates can get all the information regarding JEE Main exam Pattern and syllabus like subjects covered, marking scheme, number of questions and other related information for both the papers below for both papers::
|Paper type||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Course||Engineering courses (B. E. /B. Tech)||Architecture courses (B. Arch. /B. Planning)|
|No. of Questions||90 objective type questions from:|
|82 questions from|
· Aptitude Test
· Drawing Test
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer||+4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 marks for each wrong answer||-1 marks for each wrong answer|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours||3 Hours|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
The JEE Main 2019 Exam Syllabus will contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. The Syllabus for Paper 1 will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Paper 2 Syllabus will contain topics from Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing sections. Find below the detailed JEE Main 2019 Exam Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus – Paper I
Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations and combinations, etc.
Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterisation of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Main Syllabus – Paper II
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings, Visualising, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.
Part II: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
JEE Main 2019 syllabus: Here are all the topics and chapters that will be included In in JEE Main paper-1 and paper-2 examination:
Paper 1: All the important major chapters from subjects like Chemistry, Mathematics, and physics taught in CBSE, ICSE boards for class 12th.
Paper 2: All the important major chapters from Mathematics and there will be the question related to aptitude and drawing.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for JEE Main 2019 examination must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria details mainly comprise of age limit, attempt limit, educational qualification. Before applying for the JEE Main 2019 Application form, candidate must read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Age Limit
- Candidate date of birth should fall on or between 1st October 1994.
- For Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and PWD candidate, the date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st October 1989.
- Attempt Limit
- Candidate must note that there are maximum three attempts for JEE Mains examination.
- The Attempt Limits will remain same for all categories.
- For JEE Advance examination, candidate can appear for maximum two consecutive years.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination
- Also candidates who have appeared for the exam are also eligible.
- Candidate with diploma can also apply but only for admissions into IITs. Those candidates also have to appear for JEE Advanced examination.
- There is no minimum mark criteria to apply for JEE Main examination.
- Category wise percentage criteria in 12th examination
Schedule Caste: 65%
Schedule Tribe: 65%
Or be in top 20 percentile in the respective board.
- There must be five subjects in 10+2 examination which should have Physics, Mathematics, Language, any one from Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam in the year 2016 are not eligible to apply.
- Also students who have appeared in 10+2 exam in the year 2016, but did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are not eligible to apply.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for JEE Main 2019 will be available for the applicants for JEE mains examination. Applicants can download their admit from the official website of JEE mains where they have to provide their application number and password. The Admit cards contain some important information of applicants such as:
- Date of birth
- Exam Schedule
- JEE Main 2019 examination center
JEE Main Results 2019
JEE Main 2019 results: Most probably JEE Main result will be announced in the month of April 2019 by the CBSE. Applicants can check their results on the official website of JEE Mains and after the result announcement, all India merit list will be prepared by the marks scored by the candidates.
Also Read: GATE 2019 Login & Registration