Well, talking about the NEET 2019 Application Form the students can get them in the month of January 2019 (In the last week). NEET examinations are organized by the CBSE Board every year. Yet, it is too early so we have notified you about this. People start searching very early about the topics. So, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Examination Application Form for 2019 will be released in the last week of January 2019. There is no other option as you need to apply the 2019 NEET Application form on the official website only. The URL is nta.ac.in. Here on the home page you will find an option. Before applying for the application form you will be asked to read the guidelines.
The examination is conducted for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. It is compulsory for students to go through this examination process and give this NEET a try. Yes, for getting admissions in UG medical/dental courses in private colleges or government, you need to get qualify in this NEET 2019 examination.
The students are requested to check all the guidelines and details before NEET 2019 Registration, here are they follow:
- NEET exams don’t accept offline application forms
- After 2017, a new amendment of having Aadhaar card is compulsory for applying the application form.
- Before filling the application, candidates are asked to read bulletin information thoroughly.
- From January 2019 to first week of March 2019 will be the submission date for application form
- The application form is available only via one mode i.e. online process only from the official website.
- For filling the complete application forms, the candidates are required to have signature image (3 KB – 20 KB) in the and scanned images of photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) in JPG format.
- Students from J & K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are required self declaration to apply for NEET (They are opted with 15% seats from all India quota) .
- The mistakes in application form can be corrected in the second week of March 2019.
NEET Application Date 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of NEET application form:
|Application correction window||12th to 16th March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||9th March 2019|
|Application form available||8th Feb January 2019|
|Notification release||8th Feb January 2019|
|Exam date||6th May 2019|
How to Apply for NEET Application Form 2019 (NEET 2019 Registration)
Sharing you the whole steps/procedure the NEET 2019 application form:
- The foremost work you need to do is, visit the official website of NEET UG 2019.
- Here is the official website url nta.ac.in
- Now visiting the home page you will see an option for Application Form for NEEt 2019
- Click over there and see the “Apply Online” button.
- Before “Proceeding for Applying Online Form for NEET 2019 (UG)”, check out the guidelines carefully.
- You will be able to see the application form on the screen.
- Now fill up the required details asked in the form i.e. academic, basic personal, exam centre, guardian, contact.
- Verify before submitting and then press the “Submit” button.
- After ending this process of filling form, you will be provided with the generated “registration number“.
- Now the next step is go for the asked “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- The required KB and size information is all shared above. Press the “Browse” button for uploading photograph and signature.
- Press “Next” button after selecting from your computers and laptops.
- Choose the payment mode.
- Submit payment details and for payment of fees.
- Take printout of the confirmation after the completion of this whole process
- After successful completion takes the print out for confirmation.
NEET Application Fees:
The payment for the application fees will be done via online mode only. Yes, you definitely have options in online payment but there is no facility for offline payment. Via online mode you can pay the fees through credit or debit card. The third one goes with Net banking/UPI or E-wallet. Let me share you will processing for online payment you need to pay service charge with it. Sharing you NEET exam 2019 payment fees details: