NEET Admit Card 2019 Date
NTA is all set to conduct the NEET UG 2019 examination on 6th May 2019. The NEET Admit Card 2019 will be available by the 2nd week of April 2019. The OMR sheets and Answer Keys will be shown at the official website within a short span of time post examination.
NEET 2019 Admit Card will be issued to the candidates whose application are accepted candidates are advised to carry the admit card to the examination hall as the entry in the examination hall will be done after the verification of admit card. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2019 will be held by the Central Board of Higher Secondary (NTA), for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India in Medical / Dental Colleges. Candidates can check the complete details of NEET UG Admit Card from the article below.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The NTA will allow the applicants to download their NEET UG 2019 Admit Card from the Boards official website along with the format for affixing of postcard size photograph. Candidate need to download the admit cards from the website. The Admit Card won’t be sent to the candidates by post. While download the admit card, a copy of the same PDF format will be sent to the candidate via email on their registered email ID.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
|NEET 2019 Admit Card Issuance Date||April 2019 (2nd Week)|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||06th May 2019|
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET 2019 will be available in online mode only. Candidates can go through the stepwise procedure mentioned below to download NEET admit card 2019:
Steps to Download NEET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the NTA Board official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the notification link about Admit Card
- Fill in all the required details
- Enter your Registration No, Date of Birth, Security Pin
- Then Click on the Submit button.
- Download the NEET 2019 Admit Card and also take a printout for future references.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Details
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and address of examination centre allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Instructions for Candidates appearing for NEET 2019 Exam
- The exam center will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photograph & Post Card Size Photograph affixed on Performa.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2019 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.