NEET Result 2019:: Check NEET UG Score Card, Cut Off, Merit List @ ntaneet.nic.in: The one exam that every graduate doctor in India needs to crack to get entrance into post-graduation and under graduation courses in medical and dental fields is NEET, National Entrance and Eligibility Test courses. It is the single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination for PG Courses in India, organised by NBE (National Board of Examinations), while for the under graduate courses the exam is organized by the central board of secondary education, NTA. NEET PG 2019 will be held in the first week of the third week of December 2017, while NEET UG 2019 examination will be conducted on 10th May 2019. This article covers all you need to know, about the results, score card, cut-off and counselling.
NEET PG 2019 Result Cum Score Card
The results of NEET PG 2019 will be available on the official website by Mid-January 2019. Candidates can get the result cum score card of NEET PG 2019 to check their all India rank. As of now, there is no provision for re-checking/re-totalling/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. The result will be valid only till the admission of NEET PG 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Merit lists
Once the results of NEET PG 2019 are out, NBE also releases several merit lists, the details of which are as follows:
- All India NEET-PG 2019 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 examination.
- All India 50% Quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota. It is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post-Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 admission session.
- All India 50% Quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET – 2019 for All India 50% quota. It is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post-Graduate Diploma Courses 2019admission session only.
- State Quota/ Private Medical Colleges/Deemed University/AFMS Rank: This rank serves the purpose to determine state quota rank, state category rank, the benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable).
NEET UG 2019 Result
Admission into medical and dental colleges for MBBS and BDS will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the national level entrance exam and the cut off set by individual colleges. The expected release date of the result for NEET 2019 will be in June 2019. Check for more information candidate must check the released notification for NEET. It will be declared by NTA in the form of a score card after which a merit list of the qualified candidates will be released.
Candidates can access it on the official website by logging into their NEET account. The result stands valid for admission into MBBS/BDS course in all central/state/deemed universities except AIIMS and JIPMER which conduct their own exams. Check counselling date of NEET.
NEET 2019 UG Result Important Dates
|NEET UG 2019 Result Date||June 2019|
|NEET 2019 Counselling Start Date||July 2019|
How to Check NEET PG/ UG Result 2019 Online @ ntaneet.nic.in
The candidates who are going to appear at the NEET will get their result soon on the official website. The release date of NTA NEET Score 2019 will be intimated shortly on NTA board official website. The contenders can use the below steps to download the NTA NEET Result 2019.
- Applicant must visit the official website of NTA board i.e ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the Downloads tab on home page.
- Select the NTA PG/ UG NEET Result 2019 link.
- Applicants have to enter their Hall Ticket Number, Name & DOB.
- Submit & download the NTA PG/ UG NEET Score Card 2019 for future reference.
NTA NEET 2019 (UG) Expected Cut off Marks
The NEET Expected Cut off will be declared on the basis of the difficulty level of exam, the number of applicants, the total number of seats available, previous year cut off & others. The postulants who satisfied the NTA UG NEET Cut off 2019 will only be eligible for the admission. The Cut off marks will be declared after the announcement of results. Here we provide the expected details of Cut off for the reference of candidates based on the Previous/Old NTA NEET MBBS Cut off.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks (%)|
|General – PH||40|